Monday, January 16, 2012

Jen Tucker Keeps You on the Seat of Your Panties: Review

REVIEW:
The Day I Wore My Panties Inside Out 


Ride alongside Jen Tucker in her car. Pull up to her kitchen table for a chocolate chip cookie. Get ringside seats to her dogs' escapades. Experience her labor pains - emotional and physical. No matter the chapter, Jen Tucker delivers (no pun intended) a two day dose of reality as a mom, wife and career woman in this memoir of moments. Her use of humor and great sense of humility makes her an engaging author.

Even if you're not married or not a parent, Tucker's story will keep you reading and hoping her husband comes home from his trip overseas...and SOON! I look forward to reading anything Jen Tucker writes...for now I'll settle for her Tweets until her next book comes out.






Heather Hummel
Author, Write from the Heart and Whispers from the Heart

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I HEART Jen!